Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is plenty of information on this product but I can't seem to figure this out.

Does this product tune and make changes to your map on the fly as you ride?

Or does it make changes BUT you have to confirm them later on a computer?

From what I've read, I know it will deviate from the map up about +- 20% but I'm unsure when the changes take place

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I had read over that page too quickly. Found this " It then sends this information to the Power Commander V and automatically corrects it while you ride."

I think that answers my question. Thanks!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I personally didn't find the autotune system helpful or better at all. Im my opinion it is a waste of money. Getting it dyno tuned is a lot better then just relying on the autotune system.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Is the autotune a system you have to buy separately? I thought it was just a setting on the PC itself?
No he is referring to the autotune system that has an o2 sensor and measures the exausht fumes to make the changes to the map

·
Registered
155 Posts
And yes you have to buy it separately, google it

·
Registered
932 Posts
I have it with my 06 600rr and its great. Iv noticed increased performance and MPG. The sensor is the best on the market too it can read any fuel ratio spot on as long as there isnt a CAT before it.

Currently i have it tuning my PC5 with the secondary fuel module in each gear. I have a total of 12 different maps being tuned as i shift through gears.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts