Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been asked if I want a PC off my buddies bike..same bikes..his bike ran great with it...can I install it to ny bike without dyno..and have the same luck he did
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
BOTY 2013 Winner & BOTM Winner 11/14 & 4/13
2,806 Posts
Power Commander

You will need to download a suitable map for your set-up from the Dynojet website if you choose not to have your bike mapped. Once you have downloaded and installed the correct map you should be fine but don't expect perfect fuelling akin to having the bike custom mapped on a Dyno.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will need to download a suitable map for your set-up from the Dynojet website if you choose not to have your bike mapped. Once you have downloaded and installed the correct map you should be fine but don't expect perfect fuelling akin to having the bike custom mapped on a Dyno.
Mechanically im not to bad at but Tech isn't exactly my strong point...I havnt researched the dynojet website but I will once I'm ready to do the install..having said that..is it a total fuster cluck for a technically challenged person to correctly install the right map or is it pretty basic..I'm aware of the damage I could cause screwing with this...so I'm just trying to get a plan in order before I go into it...sorry for the late reply

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
2,806 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
First things first...is it the same make/model bike?

·
2,806 Posts
Power Commander

First things first...is it the same make/model bike?
I thought the same thing until I re-read the first sentence in the original post stating that it was from the same bike.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I thought the same thing until I re-read the first sentence in the original post stating that it was from the same bike.
Damn, read it twice and still missed it. :retard:

Nevermind, carry on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts