Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i bought my bike it already had the Dynojet Power Commander 3 on it, i have no idea how to use it or update it or anything. someone please help?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
full yosh rs-5. and i doubt he even did that, cause i guess he took the bike apart and it was missing nuts and bolts everywhere

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok lol, thanks anyway. they guy was showing the PC to me, how the little green meter goes up as you rev it, and he just told me to press the button i wanted a bunch of times to select it haha. I dont even know what it selects, so it didnt help

·
Registered
113 Posts
i think the 3 buttons are to generaly adjust the map on the bike. first one for low end, the other for midrange and the final for top end, making it run leaner or richer.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would just jump to Dynojets website and whistle for some assistance. They are a very professional bunch and after explaining what you need, I am sure they will help. It can't be the first time that someone has bought a bike with the PC3 installed. By the way, did the seller give you the CD to load on your laptop? If not, ask them for a copy or hit up someone on the .net. If you can't get the help you need from the website for information, pm me and I will push you a number to call for assistance.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Buttons break your RPM range up into thirds. So low button covers 0-5000rpm in all throttle ranges. Each light bar is a 2% fuel change so you have the option of adjusting your map +/- 10%. This is on top of what values are currently in your base map.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I too bought a used PC3 and as such I reloaded the correct map for the exhaust, but does that mean that the 3 buttons were also reset to some nominal setting, and is it possible to set them to some preferred setting without a dyno-tune?

·
Registered
134 Posts
When you send a map to the PC it will reset the buttons. There should not be a need to adjust the buttons unless your map is not optimal. The buttons are used more for diagnosing a running problem or for those that are concerned with fuel mileage. Once you have a map that you are happy with you can adjust the mid button to the leanest setting and get better fuel mileage while cruising. Then if you want the power back just move the button back to stock.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts