Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the tittle says...ive had my bike fitted with a power commander and its been mapped and tuned on the dyno,now when im riding along it decides to shut down and completely stop my bike,the fi fault indicator light comes on,i try to fire it back up and it wont start?i turn the egnition off and i flick the main power on/off swith a few times and it resets it and it runs again? strange fault if i say myself,i dont wont to be going over 140mph on the motorway and it cuts out again as this is very dangerous,hAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS SORT OF PROBLEM WITH THEIR BIKE CUTTING OUT AFTER A FITMENT OF POWER COMMANDERS AND DYNO

thnx

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
Common problem with the early model PCs...

Give Dynojet a call and tell them what is happening and you may get a free replacement...

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Most likely you send it in and they will flash it again. Had this happen to a customers works like a charm now. T

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Doing 140mph on the motorways is extremely dangerous without your bike acting up for that matter. Disconnect the unit and run the bike to verify it is the problem with the PCIII, most likely is, just take a step back to take a step forward.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts