Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Was TPS calibrated with PC5? (It's done during setup)

FWIW, hook up the PC5 to a laptop, download program from DJ website and look at the Voltage output signal data from TPS to PC5.

Crank throttle from closed to open....slowwwly and watch V for jumps, or drops of the V from TPS, you want a steady(as follows your throttle manipulations)

I had a problem with a PC5 that was replaced on warranty from DJ about 11-12 years ago. TPS signal was being garbled by PC5 and sending bike into limp mode ....intermittently, usually after some peppy riding...

Keep posting!
Yes, I did calibrate the TPS after adding it. Thank you for questioning if I did or not. So far I've tried just about everything everyone has sent my way, looks like I need more tools now lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Was TPS calibrated with PC5? (It's done during setup)

FWIW, hook up the PC5 to a laptop, download program from DJ website and look at the Voltage output signal data from TPS to PC5.

Crank throttle from closed to open....slowwwly and watch V for jumps, or drops of the V from TPS, you want a steady(as follows your throttle manipulations)

I had a problem with a PC5 that was replaced on warranty from DJ about 11-12 years ago. TPS signal was being garbled by PC5 and sending bike into limp mode ....intermittently, usually after some peppy riding...

Keep posting!
sorry i thought my last message sent but yes I calibrated the TPS after installing it but i already returned the PCV I actually have my own post if you look for a link above its in one of the messages. Thank you also for your input. Really appreciate it

21 - 22 of 22 Posts