Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone so I have been thinking which one to get, im torn between the two but leaning more towards the Bazzaz unit. Its not about cost as they are both around the same price and either choice I make I will be getting the autotuner as well. I just wanted to see what everyone has experince to help my decision.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
i like my bazzazz ... but then again id probably say the same thing about a dynojet if i had one ;)

·
Registered
579 Posts
It seems from what little bit of reading i have done the PC is easier to use and tune but the Bazzaz might produce better results?

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
pcv you can adjust per 500rpm with bazzaz per 250rpm.

This is wrong... the PCV can also adjust per 250rpm

The Dynojet is JUST as good as Bazzaz except for the following teo reasons:

--to use all 8 injectors you have to spend another $200 on Dynojet for the other fuel module

--Dynojet doesn't yet offer a traction control module

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Dynojet customer service is great too.... (Just to put this in here)

IMO they are nearly the exact same devices, and they both use the exact same Boche wideband sensor for the autotune.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I also say Bazzaz. I just installed the ZFI-QS , Z-Bomb and Auto Tune. Install was a breeze and the software is very easy to use. With the Bazzaz you get to map the upper and lower injectors at 500rpm 10%tps increments. I'm having so much fun tuning and feeling the differences in the power-bands. I never used a quick shifter before and all I can say is wow! I feel like I'm driving an automatic. I reversed the shift pattern and I love it!

·
Registered
337 Posts
This is wrong... the PCV can also adjust per 250rpm

The Dynojet is JUST as good as Bazzaz except for the following teo reasons:

--to use all 8 injectors you have to spend another $200 on Dynojet for the other fuel module

--Dynojet doesn't yet offer a traction control module
I'm a little confused. The software for the Bazzaz only shows cells in 500rpm increments. Is there there a newer software that has 250rmp increments?

·
Registered
546 Posts
I also say Bazzaz. I just installed the ZFI-QS , Z-Bomb and Auto Tune. Install was a breeze and the software is very easy to use. With the Bazzaz you get to map the upper and lower injectors at 500rpm 10%tps increments. I'm having so much fun tuning and feeling the differences in the power-bands. I never used a quick shifter before and all I can say is wow! I feel like I'm driving an automatic. I reversed the shift pattern and I love it!
How was the ZBomb install and can you feel the increased power on the top end? I assume you richened the mixture due to the ZBomb?

·
Registered
444 Posts
nice, i guess i know what my next mod will be.. really i want some form of power management just for the quickshifter option.. but if the prices are similar, and most are saying bazzaz is better, i'll give that a go..

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
HRC PGM FI, controls all 8 injectors, and ignition, and 09+ models have less power than 07-08 because of emission reasons and racers switch out to 07-08 PMG FI anyway. Oh and it's $805 for all three units from dynojet to do what an HRC will do for less than half that price and adds no weight or space with ease of installation. No downloadable maps though, custom tune every time.

·
Registered
579 Posts
The self tuning stuff scares me man, or else id have one on my bike

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
The self tuning stuff scares me man, or else id have one on my bike

the self tuning on the bazzaz is NOT on the fly, so it wont be prone to failure / lean conditions, you put it in learning mode, do your ting, get the data, save old map, apply new data, save that, and see how she works

·
Registered
579 Posts
So you ride, get some numbers, tweak em and go out again and see how it runs? How do you know when to stop playing with the numbers though? lol

ID like to just let some one tune it but 300 for the tune 300 for the PC(idk how much bazzaz cost) ~$600 is it really worth it?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.