Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got an 03cbr600rr and im thinking of buying a power commander but what exactly is the difference for my bike?

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
About 30hp difference. I guarantee it!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Lol, you might get a little power. But, the biggest thing it will do it smoothe out the power band for you. You get smart ass responses because you don't search. Don't let the search button intimidate you. It doesn't bite, the members here do though.

Good luck.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Lol, you might get a little power. But, the biggest thing it will do it smoothe out the power band for you. You get smart ass responses because you don't search. Don't let the search button intimidate you. It doesn't bite, the members here do though.

Good luck.
Hes lying! It does bite!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hes lying! It does bite!
Only sometimes...

But really, youll see a smoother powerband like has already been stated. It will make your air/fuel ratio better giving you a smoother roll on... But its not needed. You could invest that 375 dollars into a riding school or something else that will help you advance your riding ability. That will be a lot more useful over the time.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
From what I understand these machines already come pretty well tuned from the factory as it is.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the link thats 100$ cheaper�� and some are saying with it ill be able to hit 175 and my f4i before i wrecked i had the fuel injectors played with by a buddy whoes no longer around and i got that up to 186 without a power commander

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Thanks for the link thats 100$ cheaper�� and some are saying with it ill be able to hit 175 and my f4i before i wrecked i had the fuel injectors played with by a buddy whoes no longer around and i got that up to 186 without a power commander
So much to say, head is going to explode.........

Good luck to you, bud. The PC will get you to the 200ph mark if it's tuned right :)

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
So much to say, head is going to explode.........

Good luck to you, bud. The PC will get you to the 200ph mark if it's tuned right :)
Dude!! Thats S1000rr level!! Fuuuuuuuuuuukkkk!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea and because of the limitors on bikes why wven bother get a liter bike when a 600 will smoke it off the line and an upgraded 600 will do wverything a liter will

·
Registered
829 Posts

Just saying, measuring a bike's performance by its top speed is a terrible way to go about it. And unless your numbers are in kph, I highly doubt you got above 160 on an F4i. Either the gearing on those bikes was changed or the speedometer was just wildly inaccurate.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Yea and because of the limitors on bikes why wven bother get a liter bike when a 600 will smoke it off the line and an upgraded 600 will do wverything a liter will
Fo real dou!!!! My buddy has a R6 and he did a slip on and filter. He now out does my 1000, pretty embarrassing when were out ridding in a group. Thinking of trading it in for a 600.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts

Just saying, measuring a bike's performance by its top speed is a terrible way to go about it. And unless your numbers are in kph, I highly doubt you got above 160 on an F4i. Either the gearing on those bikes was changed or the speedometer was just wildly inaccurate.
Bro, you don't know what your talking about bro. Top speed is a true measurement of a bikes ability to yolo.

·
Registered
829 Posts

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Now your getting it G Money, bro.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts