Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been doin a lot of looking around on this site seeing what I can find and found a few things that might help but I have a 04 600RR that after riding for bout an hr or two will lose a lot of power and when I get on the gas it will cut out and then go again, very jerky!! Once this happens if I shut off my bike I have to let it sit for bout 30 min. to an hr before it will start up again. I thought it could be because it got too hot but I watched the temp and it never goes above 220

I read that some other people were having similiar problems and they needed to run injector cleaner through the tank which I have done and I will admit it does seem to be running a lot better (hope its not just in my head). Anyway has anyone had this same problem or know how to fix it cuz I wanna go on some long trips this summer but scared to if my bike wont run good for over an hr!!

K

·
0 Posts
hmm... check your tank breather hose, make sure it's not pinched off anywhere.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as soon as I get a free night here sometime this week I will be sure to check that! I seen a lot of people talk about that also, is that something that can just get pinched over time?? not sure how that just happens??

K

·
0 Posts
if you did any work that involves rotating the tank up, it can get pinched easilly, however it is a breather, and is pointed directly at the ground near the kickstand (for what reason, i don't know) so it could very well be plugged up with road shi t or chain goo...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts