Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any expierience getting stuff from them?
ordering.....
processing......
shippment...........

anything that would help some of us decide to either buy or not to buy from them.....

thx.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I posted my thoughts in another thread, my bf got nothing but excuses for about month after he was told when they would be ready . No honest answers just excuses and he gave up. Oh yeah I forgot that also they screwed with his credit card

·
Registered
200 Posts
i just ordered from them. I didn't hear anything after my credit card was charged, but i got my race rails in about 2 weeks. it would have been nice to get a tracking number, but everything worked ok for me.

NICK

·
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was this for the 07 railz?

I posted my thoughts in another thread, my bf got nothing but excuses for about month after he was told when they would be ready . No honest answers just excuses and he gave up. Oh yeah I forgot that also they screwed with his credit card

·
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very slow service....

ordered on 10/18, now is 11/15 and railz haven't shipped :(
they are promissing they will ship on 11/19....will post back any other comments at a later time, hopefully once i get my product

·
Registered
119 Posts
They tried to screw me on shipping. I am still going to buy these waiting for a ebay vendor that has a wicked price on them to get them back in stock. As long as I get them before February I'll be laughing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts