Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Predict Superbowl Winner: Bears or Colts?

• Chicago Bears

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 50 59.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you predict will win the superbowl? The Chicago Bears or the Indianapolis Colts?

We didn't do so well on the question, "Will it fly?" So, let's see if we are any better at our sports picks.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
i want the colts to win just cause peyton deserves a ring...tough call overall though.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
It's peytons turn. I think they can pull it off

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
I'm rooting for the Bears! All Mannings suck!! hahaa
nah it doesn't really matter to me, Peyton does deserve it but Grossman is pretty good

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Im just glad the Pats lost. I am so sick of that douche Tom Brady. 3 SuperBowls wins in 5 years and a playoff record of 12-1... it was time someone took care of them. Peyton seems like an all around good guy. I am glad he is getting his shot. I think Grossman will probably buckle and not even the Bears defense can keep the Colts from scoring. Grossman is just way too hit and miss. Decent one day, HORRIFIC the next. This guy had a passer rating of less than 11.0 for 3 games but also had 4 100+ rating games early in the season, so who knows which one of him will show up in Miami.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Da Bears !!

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
colts....
do they want it bad or wot!!!
just one more game ... hold it together for just one more......

·
Registered
888 Posts
Two classy coaches, but I'm hoping Peyton gets a ring. No guarantees he'll ever get back. Dan Marino is a prime example.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
as of right now the votes stand at 23 too 23 because the teams are about the same. Once again..................Payton has 1:25 seconds to get in scoring range...........The kicker ADAM (11/11 in postseason I think) has a 43 yard field goal to win yet another giant game off his foot. I belive the colts will take it in the last couple seconds

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Fooldog01 said:
Im just glad the Pats lost. I am so sick of that douche Tom Brady. 3 SuperBowls wins in 5 years and a playoff record of 12-1... it was time someone took care of them.

Dont hate Brady, Belichick or the Patriots just b/c they knew how to win and how to do it well.

Bears dont stand a chance they are going to get smoked.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Go Colts..............

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anybody else care to weigh in?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Monsters of the Midway!!!

Grossman - never know how he will play. I think that the Bears will run the ball alot to keep control of the game. Limit the amount of time that the Colts have the ball.

Devin Hester - best return man in the game. Colts have some of the WORST special teams coverage in the league.

Colts D - Are they going to give up big plays? The secondary has been suspect for giving up the big play. Grossman to Berrian might be a factor.

Kickers - Robbie Gould doesn't have the experience of Vinatieri, but Gould did lead the league in kicking. He was second in the league in scoring overall.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts