Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly I have no predictions. I could see it being an all American podium, but who knows. What are yalls opinions?

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
but then honda had a dominant bike and tire...

gunna be harder this time for both nicky and dani....

i have been backing the outsider all year so ,
1.Hopper
2.Hayden
3.C.E.

the only spoiler in this i can see is the freak of all freaks , V.Rossi!!!
stoner will want to take points here , but the sepo boys will want to prove something at home... they know the track and will fight tooth and nail!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I think Stoner will take it. But Hayden is very good at that track, and it seems as if they have worked the bugs out of his bike.

C

·
0 Posts
How about Veremeulin! He has my vote. Nicky close second. Rossi in 3rd? Anyones game! I can't wait!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Its gonna be hard to say who will win. Rossi wants a laguna win bad. Nicky knows the circuit way to well, so he'll be a contender as long as the bike is dialed in. Id really like to see Duhamel up there, maybe he can prove himself to HRC.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Nicky
Rossi
Hopper
Stoner
Pedrosa

Close all the way to the end; not a nicky run-away
Roger get toasted, Duhamel cracks the top 10.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
who is going to be televising the race this weekend? CBS or Speed? and at what time (for cali)

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I think Stoner will take it. But Hayden is very good at that track, and it seems as if they have worked the bugs out of his bike.
I dont think Seca is a track we will see Stoner keep a lead on. My guess would be Hayden or Rossi, either way im sure it will be an interesting run to watch.....

i think it was just asked but do you know what channel, need to know if i have to get somewhere to watch?

·
Registered
847 Posts
After that last race I am optimistic about hayden.

Hayden
Rossi
Hopkins
Edwards
Pedrosa
Stoner

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
its on fox?! i didnt know that...cant watch it live, im gonna be havin my own little track excersion at willow springs...so i have to DVR it

·
Registered
939 Posts
1) Casey
2) Nicky
3) Rossi
4) Danny

·
C.F. A member **C.F. Whore ** :)
261 Posts
I Have
1. Nicky
2. Pedrosa
3. Stoner

·
261 Posts
O.K I just checked and have it saved in my DVR the race comes on at 5:00 on FOX and re-airs again on SPEED at 6.

My question is isnt AMA racing the same day? if so where is this at? i dont see it anywhere, the only race in the USA..I hope its being air'd. anyone know about this?

I found Something on SPEED Saturday night (21 Juy) at 9:00pm not sure what this is but I am recording it, might be some AMA stuff, its something at Laguna (Unless its just qualifying) any info on any of this please advise.

·
Registered
847 Posts
This is going to sound bad but who cares about AMA when there is MotoGP. I mean, to me it seems like it is just another race where Miladin and Spies will get first and second and there will be a second race for third and back. I used to watch it a lot but then I started following GP and I have not turned back.

·
261 Posts
I hear you on this, but Racing is Racing so I try to get it ALL..

1 - 20 of 76 Posts