Prefer Day or Night Riding?

• Day

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Night

Votes: 2 11.1%

Prefer Day or Night Riding

3K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  finkleroy 
#1 ·
I've been riding more and more lately, especially because I'm very excited about riding my new 600RR at every excuse.

And the more I ride, I find out and learn that I enjoy riding in the day light so much more than when it's dark outside.

Do you prefer riding in the day or night?

Please feel free to share your thoughts and discuss...

#2 · (Edited)
I've been riding more and more lately, especially because I'm very excited about riding my new 600RR at every excuse.

And the more I ride, I find out and learn that I enjoy riding in the day light so much more than when it's dark outside.

Do you prefer riding in the day or night?

Please feel free to share your thoughts and discuss...

When in the city I love riding at night! It's so peaceful and nice with a warm breeze and empty but bright roads, but in the woods where I'm living now, it's straight up dangerous. I swear deer will be the end of me one of these days when a ride turns extra late..
Edit: I actually learned to ride motorcycles late at night, which may be apart of why I feel the peacefulness lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#3 ·
Love riding at night but it is much more dangerous. It is more peaceful at night when the roads aren't so busy and you don't have to worry as much about other drivers.

Reactions: Fanatic
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.