Registered
8,498 Posts
that's hilarious!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Hahahahaha.

I've always wanted one!

Puppys are really expensive arent they? I remember looking at some website and all the puppys were like 2grand +

I also heard something about they're hips not being wide enough so they can only give birth by C-section *sp?* is that true?

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
HAHAHA!! tank, you crazed party maniac!!

thanks for that lucky!

i can't wait to get my pup, only a few more months...

·
Registered
314 Posts
clevisBacon said:
Hahahahaha.

I've always wanted one!

Puppys are really expensive arent they? I remember looking at some website and all the puppys were like 2grand +

I also heard something about they're hips not being wide enough so they can only give birth by C-section *sp?* is that true?
Yes, they are very expensive, and yes most of the time they are born through C-section. It's a combination of the hips, and the large head size of the puppies. That is one of the reasons why they are so expensive. I love them though, they are my favorite breed of dog.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
adamsky27- gorgeous girl. you said that you miss her, what happened to her?

bigt- that's a girl right? how about some bulldog/rottie puppies? :lol2:

very true about the c-sections on the moms when they give birth. bulldogs are also usually artificially inseminated when breeding which adds to the cost. also, they just aren't very good at the whole doggystyle thing. my mother in law has a golden retriever that damn near lost an eye to tank because he was trying to lay the pipe to her head. :???: :lol2:

tiny- i love the coloring on him. good looking dog.

·
Banned
433 Posts
A dog...a ***** and breasts all in the same pic! I win.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts