Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
First off some of those were not motorcycles, second some of them were not wrecks, and third I was totally unaware that wrecking a motorcycle was funny?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gee your breakin my balls here! FIRST OF ALL take the nature of each MOTORCYCLE CRASH and see it is funny cause they're doing STUPID things! SECOND if it's that bothering YOU TOO much i can change the title! THIRD I DIDNT make the video but they'er are more cashed than stunting!

·
Registered
109 Posts
damn nickBASs. dont be bashin threads bro. to his his own... i thought they were funny as hell... few came from the first one but was good!!! i was thinkin too that moto crashes arent funny.. they never are but, hell if they are then they are funny... i got a kick out of the video unique_RR. thanks for the post

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
i laught my ass off at the dude who was trying to drag race, i know it sucks to crash but dam that was funny

N

·
0 Posts
My favorite is where the rider hits the garage door as it's coming down on him/her. Like he/she was blind. WT buddah?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I thought they were funny. Cept the one where the chick falls of the back when the dude wheelies. That had to hurt bad. Another "wear your gear" announcement.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts