Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What price do you anticipate dealers will be selling their 06's for once the 07s come out?
I can't decide if I should get a used 06 now or wait to see how much they are new once the 07s come out.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
do a search dude, there is a thread about this. i think its called, "deposit on 07 600RR" or something like that.. if u cant find it, let me know ill find it for ya :)

it has prices people were quoted, releases dates and a bunch of other crap from a lot of guys on here.

·
19,904 Posts
Ah.. wel actually it did, there are price qoutes from dealers, and dates that its supposedly coming out.
If you want hard facts, then the only thing we can tell u is what honda says the MSRP will be, which is like $9500 and a release date in April. its all on the Honda website.

·
19,904 Posts
well, i'll be damned, i guess i cant read.
It could have been written a lot clearer tho. but as i said, maybe im just illiterate

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
The price of the bike depends on where you live. Due to the fact you live in So.Cal., I would imagine the prices for the 06 at best might be around $8500 OTD. Although, my buddy at the dealer says that the "low down" deal is gonna be about the same regardless of time of year or when a new model comes out unless it is a bike that doesn't sell well. They still can't keep the 06 600RR in stock here, so you may find no difference by waiting anyway. I picked up the 06 in May for $9K OTD but could have gotten it from a discount wherehouse operation for $8899 OTD. You can always save by buying used. If you find a barely used 06 in your area for a good price, that is what I'd jump on.

·
Registered
171 Posts
you have to check each dealer in your area. i got my '06 with zero miles for 30% off msrp during the fall clearance

·
Registered
322 Posts
LOOK AT IT THIS WAY....if your in the market for a bike and find a GOOD dealership that will NOT ONLY take care of you on the sale of the bike BUT ALSO down the road...WOULDN'T YOU SEE A VALUE IN THAT AND PAY A LITTLE MORE?....

I'm in car sales and look at things from both sides....Look at it from that point of view and SEE IF YOU CAN FIND A DEALER THAT YOU WANT TO WORK WITH!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How long is the warranty or support from Honda? Is this something that must be purchased? and does it transfer from owner to owner?

I found a pretty good deal on an 05 with 2,000 miles. I'm checking it out on Friday.

·
19,904 Posts
i believe its 1 yr, not sure how many miles tho. i prefer to buy used when it comes to vehicles tho, that way someone else can take the hit of delivers, tax, prep fees and all that other BS that is lost as soon as you register.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts