Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i posted my other question alot of people wans't clear on the Question. So here it is again. IS 8354.45 A GOOD OTD PRICE ON A 2004 HONDA CBR600RR. i NEED TO KNOW BECAUSE I 'M PAYING CASH FOR IT AND :shock: I dont want to be paying the same price as some one who is Financeing this bike. So sould i try for a lower price??? Some other members of this site told me that it dosen't make a different it u pay cash or Finance your not going to get a cheaper price because your paying cash. I totlly disagree BECAUSE MONEY TALKS and dealership arent going to let a cash paying customer just walk out
plus that how i got my 2003 monte carlo SS for way cheaper. They wanted 17,000 i walk in with 15,500 and drive out with the car . PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I REALLY NEED THE INFO THANK YOU...... :D :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Depends on where your at. I can take guess that your in Cali by the name hollywood but that isn't always right. In Cali your going to pay more thenin other states because of tax and demand and the cost of living is higher. Tell us where your at and get info from people in that area. Anyother place jsut ignore. Think prices in your state and not in someone elses who says that got a better deal.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I would think for a cash price it seems a little high for my liking. Any specials on gear or merch. For that something better be thrown in.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I know on the cbr600rr forum, one of the sponser is selling it 7499 before tax and license, you probably can find some cheaper than 8345 OTD.. The problem is I dont know where the dealer is located at on the cbr forum.

·
Registered
990 Posts
sounds like they are asking way too much

those parts of the US you could maybe get 7,500...who knows

·
Registered
504 Posts
well

You definitely can get a better deal for cash. And for that area I think you're definitely overpaying. Are you getting anything free for that price (helmet, jacket), extended warranty?
Show him some OTD prices on the net that some dealers are offering.
I wouldnt do it for that price.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I have found it for $7399 otd at Lakehill Motorsports in Corinth, Mississippi (close to Memphis). Also Tupelo Honda is close to this price. You may have to get out of metro Atlanta to get a better deal. My local dealer here in Birmingham (Pelham Powersports) could get me otd for under $8K including tax, tag and title. So yeah I think that you would be overpaying. Don't go over $8k (unless you get some gear or mods that you want)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts