Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much did you guys with RS-5s, get it for??? Any good websites???

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
Indy super bikes, has them for about 290-425 for slip ons, there also a site sponsor. It just depends on what you want.

·
Registered
109 Posts
don't forget that the carbon slip on has two models(kinda). you have the choice of including a carbon fiber endcap(which really completes the look) or just the standard end cone(doesn't look right). the price changes with these so keep that in mind.

i got a used rs5 SS for 200 shipped ebay. the only reason i bought it was because i thought i could pick it up(local sale), but that fell through. the guy seems shady, so i think he prolly stole it. any way i can check? anyone lose a bike in the colorado springs area with a yoshi rs5 ss (2005)on it? any distinguishing marks? im going to etch my name into all pieces of my bike so if the worst ever happens i have a trail.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i think about 380-400 anyway check out ebay there are a lot of good deals out there

·
Registered
54 Posts
i was just at mri 2 days ago & found out from andrew that the carbon cans are on back order. i didn't get a ballpark of the price though after hearing that. but after seeing pics of the carbon can w/ the carbon tip, the look is starting to sink in on me. if there are any good deals w/ immediate delivery, please post them. thanks! i think it would look good on my black 06

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
$430.00 with free S&H within the 48 US States from us. this is the CF Slip-on with CF cone... prices vary based on material and full vs slip-on.

cheers... nick - mri

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Does the full exhaust make much more of a difference then the slip-on?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I just put my ss rs-5 on the bike today ....Let me just say OH MY GOSH, I love this thing, It is exactly what I was looking for as far as sound and style. It screams....I love the way it sounds at 7k rpm. I was torn between the two bros c5 and the yosh ss rs5, I must say I am very happy with my decision.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Sorry I forgot to add that I bought the slip on for $302 at the local dealership.

·
Registered
213 Posts
$245 brand new in box Yosh S/O SS shipped to me....here on 600rr.net

1 - 18 of 18 Posts