Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a dealer I went to offered me an 07 cbr 600 with 7,800 miles on it for $5800. With my city tax at 10.75(yes that's right) and having to pay the registration plus licensing fees, what would you guys figure the final price should be? And does this seem like a good deal considering it is from a dealer. Oh and I'm from Southern California LA fyi.

·
Registered
754 Posts
If you going to get that bike wheel and deal him down plus I am sure you can find a ton on craigslist take your time you will come across a great deal. I recently got an 06 with some basic mods and 2000 miles for 4900. Not the greatest deal but not too bad. No tax with yours looks like you will pay close to 600 in taxes

·
Registered
37 Posts
So a dealer I went to offered me an 07 cbr 600 with 7,800 miles on it for $5800. With my city tax at 10.75(yes that's right) and having to pay the registration plus licensing fees, what would you guys figure the final price should be? And does this seem like a good deal considering it is from a dealer. Oh and I'm from Southern California LA fyi.
Buy privately and put "Gift" if the spot for sale price on the title. You'll save a lot in taxes. 5800 is all that I would pay for that bike out the door.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yea $5800 is kinda high for an 07. You can buy brand new 08 for around $6499 out the door at some dealerships around here.

·
Registered
58 Posts
6499 otd? thats crazy. In 08 i paid 9200 otd for an 08, and it was the best deal I could find in all of Northern VA/Southern MD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts