Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Selling your soul?? I'm buying
2,025 Posts
prohormones are ok, but they are nothing compared to the real stuff, and some prohormones cost way more. if i were you i would just have a great diet and workout to your own maxium. at the most i would take some kind of energy boast.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Bro, I've tried these types of supplements before.
It's not gonna produce the results.
My advice, stick with the whey protein, the creatine, and a couple of vitamin/mineral supplements.
And just go heavy, heavy, heavy. and Eat like a monster, and you'll see the difference.

OR

Just Juice.

·
2,025 Posts
like i said. i have been lifting for many years. and i am an health and fitness major. i have tried them all and some others. and all these prohormones are just hype. stay away.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
im into lifting. just eat a lot of rice and steak at night and you'll get big :) i have a pretty big build.. but the thing i hate about it is.. its stupidly hard to get cut up if you hate running and cardio.. to get big, do the heavy weights.. to get cut up, do a mix of heavy/light weights.. that's my theory!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was just curious if people were lookin into buying some. im a trainer and work with a sports supplement company on the side also and ive seen some people ive worked with turn some SERIOUS results from this stuff and the Methyl test. Obviously not as much as the real **** but a no joke 10-25 lbs of lean mass in a matter of a couple weeks. Just tryin to motivate and let some people on there that arent "in the know" about this stuff that it is out there.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
bw1128 said:
prohormones are ok, but they are nothing compared to the real stuff, and some prohormones cost way more. if i were you i would just have a great diet and workout to your own maxium. at the most i would take some kind of energy boast.
+1 for prohomones sucking. Just buy real gear. It costs less and actually works.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
bw1128 said:
i did like M1T though. i got some good gains, but its illegal now, along with everything else i had tried, prohormones that is.
That's all you tried huh???? Sure... LOL...j/k. I heard good things about M1T also. I've tried a lot of other not so legal stuff also. but thats when I lived in socal and everyone in my gym was on something.

Nick MetRX is a good protein but is a little to thick for me. I like PRO-V60 by Labrada. You can shake it up in a shaker no need for a blender and it tastes really good. At least the chocolate one.

·
2,025 Posts
the best protein out has to be dymatize elite whey protein. it tastes awsome, and very easy to mix. i just drink it with water and its soo good. but you have to remember you can over do it on protein intake. most people say you should take 1g per pound of body weight, but this is too much. you should take about .75 grams per pound of body weight. and 30 to 45 grams (depending on your weight) of that should be within 30mins after a workout.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
tropicoz said:
Just kidding, I know nothing of which we speak.
Incredible Hulk. You'll be pissed off on that fina. LOL

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Since prohormones are now illegal just like steroids, just go for the real thing. Whats the sense in using something that doesn't work as well when it involves taking as much risk as taking something that works great? I have heard good things about the results from m1t, but it's pretty hard on your body, hightly liver toxic, and I've read about guys waking up with their pillows covered in blood because their blood pressure is so high they get massive nose bleeds at night.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts