Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and many times in threads I get that photobucket "3rd party hosting" (attached) message on most pictures.

I followed the link at the bottom of the image, and it seems like I have to pay for photobucket in order to view these pictures?

Am I completely doing something wrong? I really want to follow and view some of these threads, but without being able to see most pictures it's kinda useless.

Any help or direction on how I can fix this would be great. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Photo bucket screwed the forum world when they changed how they provide hosting services. You'll find this in every forum you go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So unless you pay for it, there is no way around it?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Yep, sucks. Need another 3rd party hosting site that will copy/transfer files over!! Have tons still on photobucket.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Cock S u c k e r s teying to cash in & force the general public to pay fees in case free members want to save their pictures stored on their server

·
Registered
67 Posts
New to the forum and many times in threads I get that photobucket "3rd party hosting" (attached) message on most pictures.

I followed the link at the bottom of the image, and it seems like I have to pay for photobucket in order to view these pictures?

Am I completely doing something wrong? I really want to follow and view some of these threads, but without being able to see most pictures it's kinda useless.

Any help or direction on how I can fix this would be great. Thanks!
I use imgur - it's free. There are a few links beside the pictures you upload - one in particular is designed for message board posts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
537 Posts
Well someone's got to pay for it at the end of the day right? With the billions of images hosted on millions of websites...

·
Registered
67 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts