Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just had to post cause I'm still somewhat excited. I'm finally finding my comfort zone on my bike when it comes to lean angle. I'm not trying to be the next rossi, but just have fun. It was lacking prior because of confidence in my tires. The stock tires are far above my riding ability so I don't have to worry. I almost had my knee down in a sweeping 180 turn and I did it smooth and comfortable so I had my fun. Sucky thing is, no more canyon riding for a couple months cause where we were going there was snow a few hundred feet away. Mind you it was man made, but the real stuff is just around the corner this month. Thanks for letting me vent my excitement, haha. I love these bikes. :wave:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in socal, lol, but the only good canyons around me is near the north end of Angeles Crest, by Mtn High(where it snows) or Going to Big Bear(where it snows). haha. I live in the "high desert" so we get the extreme's here. Up to 120F in the sumer and 20 - 30s in the winter.

G

·
I live in socal, lol, but the only good canyons around me is near the north end of Angeles Crest, by Mtn High(where it snows) or Going to Big Bear(where it snows). haha. I live in the "high desert" so we get the extreme's here. Up to 120F in the sumer and 20 - 30s in the winter.
You don't have to ride canyons to have fun. Just ride to ride...although 20-30* is kinda of cold. Wire up a heating pad to your battery, lol.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah, just saying last good ride. My baby will not get parked for the winter season. I just need some good wind breaking rider pants. Thermal inner glove liners and a balaclava and I'm straight. It was freezing today. It was probably in the low 40's in the canyons. They had the kiddie hill open for tubers and just beginner fun.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
south eastern pa. rideable conditions. 30 degrees farenheit on avg in the day. some wind. but at night a light coating of snow and ice. waitin for mid march/end march. should get some mid 40s to low fittys. may-august is heaven! gas right now bout a buck 70

·
Registered
650 Posts
yeah i remember riding in the winter, i got off work at 2:30 in the morning and ride home and it was like low 40s man that sucked and it was only like a 20 min ride and i had a leather jacket and all but still really sucked, just enjoy riding around town i guess

·
Registered
579 Posts
must be nice, my last ride was in October! its currently 19.9 degrees at my house.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts