Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
**Can't SEE My RC UJB smoked **
469 Posts
wow he must have forgot that he had the extra mondo sprocket on the back and gave er full throttle
but i def seen it b-4

·
Registered
162 Posts
Nah, when I read worst ever, I was thinking the crowd would be involved. I've always thought of what could happen when I see no baracades, and the "360 burnout while off the bike holding only the throttle". If that thing ever wobbled enough to catch traction and stand up it would take off like a rocket. Just a noob's thoughts.

·
Registered
625 Posts
another angle...pretty intense picture

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
that had to hurt alot!!

wot was he thinking bout as the bike popped!??!!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
note to self.... get a helmet....and dont let the bike become parallel with me on the ground...

·
Registered
232 Posts
wowwww did that smack him in the nuts? damn that must have stung....why they don't wear helmets doin this sh!t is beyond me

·
Registered
906 Posts
That must have hurt like a mother f**ker!

·
silent master
3,532 Posts
yeah, that was kyle woods a looong time ago.

now he's one of the best stunters out there. i think he's riding factory now (think its triumph), like kane (kawasaki)

too bad, honda would never sponsor stunting. if they are, i would be first in line!! or ceph! nah, ceph, would first then im right behind him waiting in line!

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I'm so happy that he got hurt.. hahahahahahahahahhaah...what a dumb ass not wearing a helmet.. too cool? faggot.. die.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts