Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You probably just put the line on backwards.
Nope. Once again, have some more faith in me than that. From what I have seen of other lines installed, there is a slightly different bend (more towards the rear shock) than to the one I have. It might be that this model, although pulled off of the same year and size CBR, was incorrect. I guess it is the price you pay for getting second hand.

All resolved though, thanks again for the input guys.

G

·
Nope. Once again, have some more faith in me than that. From what I have seen of other lines installed, there is a slightly different bend (more towards the rear shock) than to the one I have. It might be that this model, although pulled off of the same year and size CBR, was incorrect. I guess it is the price you pay for getting second hand.

All resolved though, thanks again for the input guys.
Nah, wasn't doubting you. I've put a rear line on backwards without noticing it before. One end has a slight bend in it and the other doesn't.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Nah, wasn't doubting you. I've put a rear line on backwards without noticing it before. One end has a slight bend in it and the other doesn't.
I have tried this every which way to Sunday, and both ends have a slight bend but not enough either way.

Here is what the finished product looked like...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts