Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aloha all-

I am having a problem with the fiche diagrams being potentially inaccurate/incomplete. I've looked over the diagrams several times and it looks like Honda left out a bracket I am seeking! I am seeking the bracket that mounts to a bolt on the left side of the alternator cover, and this bracket is what the lower left fairing hangs on to. Here is a photo of my bike that shows the bolt in question (with the black rubber nut and you can see the bracket behind the rubber nut is bent and hence need for replacement, the rubber nut doesn't line up enough to stay in place of the bracket):

Now here is the fiche. The bolt you see in that pic is #14 in the fiche diagram. This bolt goes in to the bracket but the bracket is no where to be found!

Could anyone be of any assistance? I would like to be able to identify the bracket so i can get the part # for honda so I can call in my order on the phone! I've been looking for this bracket for a week now...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics changed. Sorry for the large pictures, you can now click the thumbs for the full size pics to see clear detail.

I've tried bending it back a hair on the bike and that bracket is very firm and doesn't want to move. If I'm going to take the bracket off to really use tools and bend it to shape, I'd rather pay a couple bucks and just replace it, but i need to find it on the bloody fiche! ha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts