Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in July I had a highside and damaged my CBR pretty badly.

Pictures once back in the garage.

Torn down what was needed.

Powercoating my subframe

Installed powdercoated subframe

Finally fixed all my issues with Exhaust Servo/Speedo/Starter/Coolant

Now I get to attempt to make these fairings fit from CBR fairings.

This is how she sits right now, let me know your honest opinions

Thanks for reading. Please comment! :)

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
As far as i can tell, youve done a great job. Personally, a little too much black on the rear of the bike but that doesn't matter.

Keep up the good work. Good luck and be safe.

A

·
0 Posts
looks real good.... but one question? why the hell do you have hardwood floors in your garage?? bwhahah

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks real good.... but one question? why the hell do you have hardwood floors in your garage?? bwhahah
Lol, why did I know someone someday would ask that. I have a whole extra room built off of the garage and for some ungodly known reason me and a friend one weekend....well let's just say :drunk:+ old hardwood floors out of my house ended up in the garage.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i think it looks good as it is. was tempted to put black rear fairing on mine and white on the front. i like it

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
looks great... i think im gonna give this color a go when i order new plastics. looks wonderful! love the contrast between the white/silver and all black subframe area.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Honest opinion, it looks good, not a big fan of the exhaust. And your bike didn't look that bad after a high-side, seen so much worse.
True, I wish I had a picture of it on the track. Eek plastic flying wasn't pretty. Landed on the top of the tree.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts