Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A current photo and a projected photo. Sorry for the low quality, I did it in paint. Black wings, white number boards, and lowers and bottom of tail flat black like the 04's.

Pretend this is how it looks and vote for it in Bike of the Month ;-)

·
Registered
448 Posts
IMO

i dont like it i got a yellow rr and the lowers and tail are at the body shop gettin painted right now(black).... it would look nice without the blue

·
Registered
496 Posts
Please dont do this to your bike . Im sorry but it looks like seeit like that :bitchslap:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Take a good look at the Ten Kate Fireblade, and judge this guy's ideas again.

I say go for it, looks great, so much better than plain factory stock. Lokk upon your bike as a blank canvas. I did with mine! It's yours, do what you want with it, whatever you choose, not everyone will like it. Doesn't matter as long as you do. I still find myself staring at my bike thinking how good it looks!

Do it, looks great.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wondered there for a second where all of the folks with taste went :D

Yeah I kinda got the idea from Vermeulens Ten Kate bike. The difference with his is the black from the lowers continues.

I dig this but I would have to have the wings painted on rather than using the vinyl from Tapeworks. And its almost too much black.

·
Registered
448 Posts
anything is better than stock do what pleases u

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think your right.

I'm not sure I'm into the sponsor thing though, maybe just keep the Honda logo.

But the more I look at it the more I like the blue.

·
Registered
448 Posts
i get my lowers and tail back on tuesday and im gettin the double RR on the lowers in yellow and on the tail im puttin CBR in yellow

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would do the front and rear number plates in black

·
Registered
369 Posts
I dont think the blue or the white honda logo looks good. Lowers on the second one looks better but I think something with the black and blue just clash.

·
Registered
585 Posts
If you like the Blue and Yellow...then why add the black? Have you though of just painting the lower cowel a matching blue? If that's not enough add some Blue wings or just a few blue race stickers...just a thought.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts