Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have all heard a lot about the GMX Motion jacket, but the RSJ221 High Protection Leather Mesh Jacket is a killer jacket that is going relatively unnoticed. This jacket is built very much like the GMX Motion jacket and has similar features. However the ventilation is even better on this one!

What's great about this jacket is that it has leather in the places where you need the most protection, such as the shoulders and the outer sleeves, and it has tough mesh around the rest of the jacket that allow lots of air to enter and circulate. It also features tough Knox body armor and a great Knox back protector, so not only is it stylish and comfortable but it offers great protection.

This jacket retails at only $279.95 shipped! However we are currently running a promotion to sell some of the jackets we have in stock. We have many sizes in both colors. If you are interested in our promo price please shoot me a PM.

You can find more details here: http://www.cyclesector.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RSTAICHI-JACKETS-RSJ221

Thanks!

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet jacket bro i got to sell that X11 fast

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
ok you got me. I want one....damn it!!!!! I need to save money not spend it.

I have no clue what my size is. Do they have a size for seksi? lol

Hmmm Black goes with my bike but the red jacket is very noice! Shoot me the promo price and recommended size por favor. Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok you got me. I want one....damn it!!!!! I need to save money not spend it.

I have no clue what my size is. Do they have a size for seksi? lol

Hmmm Black goes with my bike but the red jacket is very noice! Shoot me the promo price and recommended size por favor. Thanks
PM'd you back! I think you will be a size 56, which I have :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Not bad Disco, but the GMX motion looks waaaay better IMO. :) I'm a sucker for external shoulder armor. Let me know when it ships! I can't wait to get it plus my Satos!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts