Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I'm not computer wavy enough to check all this stuff on my own but someone on here should. Seems pretty legit but someone who understands adobe should try this and report back onto here about it. I would love to hear the results as I do think Obama has falsified his birth cert.

Check out this vid

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
BOTM Winner 09/14
1,927 Posts
Why would he be allowed to stay in office of these were forged?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Because it would be an embarrassment to the democrats if the truth came out

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah you know they have to go through back round checks........you really think something like this would be missed ?? You really think the Secret service would miss a fake birth cert

I cant believe people actually think that **** is true

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
yeah you know they have to go through back round checks........you really think something like this would be missed ?? You really think the secret service would miss a fake birth cert

i cant believe people actually think that **** is true
:+1: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Yeah you know they have to go through back round checks........you really think something like this would be missed ?? You really think the Secret service would miss a fake birth cert

Wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities. If you don't think so, you are too trusting IMO.

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities. If you don't think so, you are too trusting IMO.

I'm not saying for sure it is fake but I'm with him on this. It is possible and he has been shady bout the whole thing

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I'm not saying for sure it is fake but I'm with him on this. It is possible and he has been shady bout the whole thing

Yup. Unfortunately, we won't ever get a true answer. And unfortunately any answer has been tainted by doubt. It is what it is now. He got elected and served a full term. Move on and learn from it. Voting is a huge responsibility that requires much more thought and analysis than just listening to the claims of each candidate. A responsibility that shouldn't be taken lightly, but often is. IMO.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
110 Posts

There is a huge difference between black ops and behind the scenes **** and putting someone in office with a fake birth cert

I have no doubts that a lot goes on that we don't know and i'm fine with that.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
It's not the Secret Service that does the background investigation.

·
Registered
420 Posts

The Secret Service doesn't do background checks on presidential candidates. No one does. That's "supposed" to be a job for the media. You get checked out more applying for McDonalds. It's up to individual states to decide if they require congressional candidates to have a background check. Illinois does not require it. If that is a reason Obama decided to move there, who knows. But he has never had to go through a background check for any political office.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
The Secret Service doesn't do background checks on presidential candidates. No one does. That's "supposed" to be a job for the media. You get checked out more applying for McDonalds. It's up to individual states to decide if they require congressional candidates to have a background check. Illinois does not require it. If that is a reason Obama decided to move there, who knows. But he has never had to go through a background check for any political office.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts