Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally!!!.....MOTEGI***SPOILER****

I wanted Rossi to crash out so badly...but not at the expense of hurting himself or anyone else; which no one got hurt except for Melandri. Hope he hasn't broken his ankle.

Sometimes I can't help but think Rossi's passings are a bit too aggressive, but I guess that's racing.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The URL for the video is different and won't work unless you're a paying member.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
pantablo said:
+1!

yeah, title says spoiler...what happened and who won?
Rossi ran it deep into a right-hander and into the back of Melandri as he was turning in. Rossi again too hot for his own good and now he may have hurt someone else because of it.

Capirossi passed Biaggi after Biaggi made a mistake and Capirossi pulled away for the win. Tamada took a distant 3rd.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wizard600RR said:
How big is the file? I could probably host it.
It's not the size that's the problem but the URL itself. It's got some kinda secure address in it.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, he won. I knew he was going to win against Biaggi. Every time those two go head to head Capirossi always comes out on top.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just saw this at motogpdotcom

In one of the interview headline it reads:

Gauloises Yamaha director Davide Brivio on the protest placed against Rossi.
Sounds like Honda Telefonica filed a complaint against Rossi--first with Sete, and now with Melandri.

Go Honda!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was ruled unfounded and thrown out. Screw Team Honda, they B&M about everything in every aspect of racing. Even in AMA when Yamaha won the other day Honda tried to say they were running illegal specs when officials couldnt find anything. Rossi is just flat out good.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Rossi read Milandri wrong, and caused the crash, but not intentionally or recklessly IMO. Sucks for Rossi because had he finished in 3rd or 4th, he would have had the championship wrapped up.

·
Registered
634 Posts
But did this not hapen with Hopkins last year and the hit him pretty good...it's just because it is Rossi nothing will happen.... but i agree it was just a racing incident.

·
Registered
638 Posts
this is the second time Rossi has bumped someone at a corner, while coming in from the rear. I think his explanation is BS. We have yet to hear Melandri's side of the story.. Rossi is losing his "friends" left and right. Forsy Biaggi, then Giberbneu and now probably Melandri. i think he should be banned from the next 3 races, just to make the championship more interesting.

·
Registered
94 Posts
banned?

thats racing.. imo nothing but a mistake.well not the gibernau incident but this one was a simple mistake. thats pretty lame of honda.. crybabies

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
just one of them racing deals. sure it sucks, sure he's losing friends but stuff happens out there. and how is melandri gonna say any better about what rossi was doing that rossi can?

·
Registered
638 Posts
put your self in Melandri's seat (just imagine if you can) you don't see anything and all of a sudden, just as you start turning in bang! you are taken out by a rider coming in from behind, land on your a$$ with a deep flesh wound. all of this affecting your chances to pace 2nd in the championship standings. Rossi's claim about taking an inside line in BS, as he was right beside Melandri during corner entry.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Melandri takes a different line than Rossi for that corner. Melandri goes wide then cuts in, Rossi just though that Melandri accidently went wide, so he went for the pass, and hence the collision. I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional, why would he risk his campionship title just to make a risky pass to be in 3rd place? Even if he finish the race 4th he would still be garanteed the championship title. I just hope Melandri will be able to race @ Sepang!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts