Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
just like my o4 ... same color even! welcome to the most addicting site you'll ever be on! Hey, just some advice, start saving for a new back tire right now! lol :bounce:

·
Registered
63 Posts
matt89 said:
just like my o4 ... same color even! welcome to the most addicting site you'll ever be on! Hey, just some advice, start saving for a new back tire right now! lol :bounce:
Me being stupid... "Why?"

·
Registered
583 Posts
Cause, this bike is so much fun to ride you'll need one real soon :D

Really, I went through one in a little over 2 months. Got 6K on mine now (since end of Jan.)

- M

·
Registered
165 Posts
MacDill?? Looks like it.

Isn't she beautiful? Trust me, you will find yourself staring at her every time you walk by. There were times that I'd just sit and look at her after a great day tearing up the roads. Enjoy.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Nice bike but you know the blue ones are faster right? ;-)

Jason

·
Registered
52 Posts
derezo said:
Thats the best color combination out there...Welcome to the board!!!
I am going to have to agree :D I also love the fact that the tail is flat black. Welcome to the show. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm working on the list of mods I want. So far I have the typical stuff like frame sliders, spools, FE, turn signals, maybe a carbon rear hugger. I'm going to wait a few thousand miles before I do the exhaust.

Oh and Red is definitely the fastest. :mrgreen: The black tail helps make it more stealthy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts