Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
They are all good systems. It really depends on what games you like to play and if the companies that produce those games have any loyalties to any specific system. 360 is graphically awesome, the PS3 was supposed to shame it and has done nothing of the sort. Plus the 360 has all of my favorite titles aside from the Zelda series which is getting rather lame these days IMHO. Just my .02

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
All 3 are nice, have all of em. But 360's seem to break more. Or thats what I hear atleast. Mine did.
Mine broke too, but I don't think it was really Microsoft's fault in my case. I have a portable electric heater that draws a lot of power. I didn't know that little heater could screw things up that bad, but it did. Well I guess I had too many things drawing power and POP! The power went out in my room while I was watching a movie on my 360. I reset the circuit breaker and tried to restart my xbox but I got one red ring of death. E74 was the error code, but luckily my 360 is still under warranty. I'm sending it in on monday and should have t back in 2-3 weeks. Free shipping and it's being taken care of free of charge. I would still go with xbox. I'm not really a fan of ps3 and I doubt bluerays will take off. Too expensive and not really worth it imo.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have all 3. The Wii has some really fun games. Graphics are 480p. Has wifi but no wired connection. Xbox 360 graphics up to 1080i and has a ton of games. You have to buy the wireless adapter separately but it has a wired connection. Can stream Netflix with subscription. Online gaming requires subscription. PS3 graphics up to 1080p not as many games as Xbox 360. Has wired and wifi connection. PS3 online gaming is free.

·
Registered
599 Posts
^ Unfortunately even though it is rather expensive blu-ray has already "taken off". I don't see it going anywhere but forward. I still back the Xbox though, hard to beat some of the games they have available; gears of war, halo, etc...

·
Registered
842 Posts
PS3 without a doubt.

·
Registered
372 Posts
the red ring of death is fixable so if you don't have warrenty PM me for the solution.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I have had all 3... I only have the 360 and the Wii left.

It all depends on what you want it for...

Xbox360 - Online gaming is the best for. You have to pay for the Live account but this is the main reason I have the 360.

PS3 - Bluray player is a major plus and the graphics are great on it. Never did like the online play, I am sure they will get it soon though... Now that Halo is basically ending and I don't play it much... I might get a PS3 soon. But all my friends have 360s so its fun to play with them.

Wii - If you want a system that will actually make you get off your @ss... then this is your system. I love our Wii and during the winter its great. Wii Fit and any type of snowboarding game like shaun white's snowboarding with the wii fit board is AWESOME. Also children and Wii are obviously a great fit!

All in all... I have had all 3 and will have all 3 again soon hahhaa.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
i got the wii and 360. wii doesnt getplayed much i think its more of party console. i love my 360. take care of it get a cooling system for it and you should be fine. ps3 is aight too only advantage i see if the blu ray

1 - 16 of 16 Posts