Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Man,
I got me a PS3 like 2 months ago, played it for 3 days and never turned it on again. I also have that same game.
Waste of money.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Man,
I got me a PS3 like 2 months ago, played it for 3 days and never turned it on again. I also have that same game.
Waste of money.
hey, it doubles pretty well as a blu-ray player/streaming device. definately a solid unit. still a contender with some of the high-end standalone units out on the market.

·
Registered
247 Posts
okay i just got a ps3 finally.so before i buy cod mofern warfare 2 can u play multiplayer splitscreen online?
you can play split screen only on co-ops. As for online play(multiplayer) its only one person.

·
Registered
247 Posts
thank you.that sucks have family down an they all want to play online together thats why i was asking.
you can host your own map and have your friends all play the same map against each other from your ps3. just need enough remotes.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
i love my ps3 i play MW2 all the time but now since the new game MAG came out iv been playin that but wen the weather gets nicer out i wont be playin much at all ill be out riding but wat :08rr: said is true unless u have multiple systems u can party up and then play online and if ur also lookin for a blueray player the ps3 is the best on the market (its got 4 processors and bluera players only have 2 at most) with the bonus of bein able to play video games

·
Registered
785 Posts
if you have 4 controllers you can just host a map and have only you 4 play at one time vs each other.

or 2 v 2, etc.

but if you want to actually play online against other people too, then you can only play 1 person per console. so they would have to switch turns playing.

great system. krayzie probably thinks it's a waste of money because he/she isn't good at the game or doesn't like games in general.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
havnt played bad company 2 but i heard it was good i wasnt the biggest fan of the first one but ik i said it in my last post but MAG is awsome 256 players in one map

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
battlefield is great.i love how u can interact with all the tanks an etc.its fun to fly the apache.i always work on them so its cool to fly it lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts