Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not get to see everything last night, but reading about it this morning....Sony made Microsoft a laughing stock. They even did a commercial on how to play used games where it shows the President handing a game to a "friend" and thats it

But to sum it up
-Price starts at $399 ($100 less than xbox one)
-same 500gb HD as xbox one.
-no online checkin requirement or issues with used games
-games are still $60
The only thing I seen that I did not like is that they are now making you buy PS Plus ($50 per year) to play anygame online. Basically like xbox gold service. They said they had to invest alot of money to get the network up to standard which lead to this. But I cant get too upset as you get so many free full games through PS plus. Anddddd, one of the first releases is "Drive Club", so it basically pays for itself.

Got my pre-order in. Now the only question is if I keep it or resale it during Christmas time :crackup:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Ill buy both and whichever one you see for sale... is the one that sucks.. I have 3 X360s in my house now so for me to jump to Sony is gonna have to be a substantially better product.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
I'd be fine paying $50 a year for a better PS Network. Going to be getting one once the hype wears off.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be fine paying $50 a year for a better PS Network. Going to be getting one once the hype wears off.
I was going to wait, but decided to go for it. I have a filling the PS4 will be sold out for quite a bit. With all the restrictions and increase in price, I see many xbox fans jumping ship. Plus you cant tell me people aren't tired of "The Red Ring of Death".

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I hate how they make you pay to play online on top of your internet fees that you upgraded to meet the bandwidth requirement. I have always been a PS fan but it's time to go back to PC games. Plus, first person shooter is always better on a PC, which is all the games that I played.

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
My daughter wants one for her birthday got to sell another lid or something my Rossi Face paid for her IPAD at least the console won't come out until DEC so I got time to act

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If not for the exclusive titles I would already be on the pc wagon for sure. But we can blame xbox. B/c of all the issues with xbox, sony looks like a saint. Otherwise no one would be ok with paying to get online.

And moe...wow man you are a great dad. The things parents do just to put a smile on their kids face. +1

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
It's not just a smile its the knowledge in her brain so she can excel in school the faster she gets done the easier life might be for me until her sister's turn comes around she deserves all I can get her and then some gifted IB graduate and in honors college since she started two years ago its an investment in her future if I do not provide it who will got to provide the escalator so to speak

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's not just a smile its the knowledge in her brain so she can excel in school the faster she gets done the easier life might be for me until her sister's turn comes around she deserves all I can get her and then some gifted IB graduate and in honors college since she started two years ago its an investment in her future if I do not provide it who will got to provide the escalator so to speak
Oh I was talking about the ps4 ha. I get the others. But grats man, always great to see your kid succeed especially that much

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Oh I was talking about the ps4 ha. I get the others. But grats man, always great to see your kid succeed especially that much

:cruising: got you the IPAD did put a smile of her face as well cause the HP Touch pad was just not comparable enough with school work so it was a pain in the neck carrying a lap top to class :cursin: & I am sure the PS4 will bring out those smiles as well :thumbup:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Funny how Sony finally decided to adopt the X86 architecture.after all the hype that the PS3 was some unparalleled supercomputer it still took PCs to program their games and the majority of programmers hated programming games for the PS3

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I haven't choose which I will get first but what is the big deal with having to be connected once every 24 hours? what you don't have internet or something? i'm sure all of our systems are connected once every 24hrs already

·
Registered
9 Posts
Funny the circle jerk of hate on the xbox, it will outsell the ps4 and overtime prove to be the better system just like the 360 did to the ps3. My ps3 pretty much has become a dust collector and occasional blu ray player.

1 - 20 of 230 Posts