Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got all the links for getting the PSP on the net......took about 10 minutes of figuring out the whole ISP portion and Voila, I was on the net. It is VERY cool.........I even went to this site and the graphics were great. Still figuring out all the little tweaks, but so far it's pretty cool. Checked the weather, news, etc. Still alot of stuff in the development stage but the browser works pretty good for something that Sony wasn't expecting people to do. I hope they don't disable this little portal in any future PSP releases. Google is pretty damn quick also. I'll update any of the gadget geeks with info if they so desire. Pretty cool gadget :supz:

I'll take a few screenshots when I get back in town Thursday.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Yea it's pretty sweet, but I really hope they release a full blown browser that runs off the Duo stick. Basically I just can't wait till this thing gets hacked like the Xbox has been hacked. :snakeman:

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Are we talking wireless internet or?

Jason

C

·
0 Posts
DoingOK,
Hook me up with some links to the process. I have a PSP too.

·
Registered
931 Posts
awsome, guess im gonan have to get rid of that old linskys router and get a new wireless one. my only consern is for xbox live... anyone play xbox live with wireless and how does it work.

·
Registered
74 Posts
faygo92 said:
awsome, guess im gonan have to get rid of that old linskys router and get a new wireless one. my only consern is for xbox live... anyone play xbox live with wireless and how does it work.

Get a combo router, that way you can use wired and wireless.

Or better yet, (cheaper too)

Just buy a Wireless Acess point. It will add wireless functionality to your network/router. (cheaper than a new router also)

·
Registered
405 Posts
eztssbboy said:
faygo92 said:

Get a combo router, that way you can use wired and wireless.

Or better yet, (cheaper too)

Just buy a Wireless Acess point. It will add wireless functionality to your network/router. (cheaper than a new router also)
Its been a while since I've priced wireless gear, but I am willing to bet that if you go to best buy it would be cheaper to just replace your wired router with a wireless unit. And BTW the wireless routers have 4 wired ports as well. In you case it would be a direct swap. Total cost ~$40-50.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
yea, and for you xbox to run you'd have the by the link sys game port or somthin taht is like an extra 50 bucks, just get that one there, i've got it and it works just fine for everything i've had to do yet.

C

·
0 Posts
I have a Linksys access point. Get an AP, save you money and your wired connection will be fine. May want a better brand than Linksys. It works fine, but others have better funtionality such as Netgear. Check out cnet.com for reviews.

·
Registered
405 Posts
CorleoneRR said:
I have a Linksys access point. Get an AP, save you money and your wired connection will be fine. May want a better brand than Linksys. It works fine, but others have better funtionality such as Netgear. Check out cnet.com for reviews.
But my point is that the access points are more expensive from the retail stores. Not sure about online prices though, he'd be better off just getting a new router. And FWIW I've had 0 problems with any of my linksys equipment in the past.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts