Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
KNIGHTRIDERCBR09
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone hope all is well.

I am in need of some help. I recently purchased a PSR adjustable kick stand. Which one of the best looking kick stands that ive seen online.That is why i was very disappointed when it didmt mount up the correct way.

I have a 2009 Honda CBR600RR which i have lowered two inches in the back and about an inch up on the front forks.

This caused the need for a adjustable kickstand.

When I mounted the PSR kick stand and bolted up everything like it was prior.

There was still some serious play in the kick stand. (not in the way where it pivots front to back but side to side). All washers and same stock bolt where used.

I took some pics and measurements as well as spoke to a few Shops and the PSR tech team and no one seems to have an answer for me.

If anyone has previously installed a PSR adjustable kickstand and or has a soultion please let me know.

I thought about getting thicker washer to space it but i found out other issues that the pictures will help explain.

I would appreciate all help!!! Thank You For your time and efforts.:ponder:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Apparently the psr is too wide so the only two things I can think of is either (a) send it back or (b) stick a decent material washer and fill the gap between the bolt and the stand

1 - 3 of 3 Posts