Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been scavenging the forums for pictures of Puig Dark smoke pics. Unfortunately i haven't found any, and yes i searched. If you try it youself you will find a sparse amount of pics for the dark smoke.

I am contemplating on either to buy a puig (dark smoke or light smoke... haven't decided due to lack of pics) or simply painting mine.
My buddy painted his r6 windscreen and turned out real nice - he just did the underside so it still as a glossy/plastic look and not like those you will see in the DIY forum, it also will scratch less this way.

So if anyone has pics of light smoke, or dark smoke race PUIG feel free to post them up. As well with any comments or opinions on puig, im afraid that it will melt my speedo or something like it has done others.

Thanks!

·
Registered
646 Posts
I painted mine and I like it. Of course if you can tuck in tight you won't be able to see through it. I can't really tuck that tight so it was no big deal for me.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts

And here is mine i just painted

C

·
0 Posts
Here are my best two shots of it on my bike....

A slightly different angle...

·
Registered
688 Posts
i have the double bubble and mine hasnt melted at all

·
Registered
628 Posts
Get the DB just make sure to put a towel or something in your tail section and whenever you park it out in the sun cover your guage cluster with it and you will have no problems!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
heres a few pics of my puig db light smoke....

·
Registered
507 Posts
here is my painted screen on my silver 05

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Degoviet said:
damn bro, that's one rocky ass yard you got there. Must be a biotch moving your bike around.
well that pic was taken a month or so ago..... and the house had just finished being build..... the driveway is being done as we speak!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts