Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while on my way to have my tires swapped out i come across backed up traffic in the right lane of a 2 lane highway so i move to the left lane to pass , as i get to the front of the back-up theres a cop just cruizing at around 45mph (55 limit) and everyone is just staying behind him so i continue past them at around 55mph and move back to the right lane, a few minutes later he's up on me with the lights on so i pull over.
he walks up asking wheres the fire.... i replied "i thought the limit was 55",
if you had lights on i woulnt have passed, he said alright lemme see your papers, he looked them over (never even ran it) then handed them back and said alright ride safe!

never even mentioned my tires... haha, gotta love philly

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont ride in rain if i can help it but these supercorsas suck in the rain when their new too, so.....

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Where was that? 95?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
The tires shouldn't matter as long as they passed inspection. Once they pass they can be down to the cords until your inspection runs out. I had a pair of those, awful tires for the street though.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
If it barely drizzled. Can't do 100 mph for long in wet condition.
:+1:

As soon as those drops come down hard enough and the riders raise their hands, they either red flag or blue flag the race; depending on whether it was declared a dry race or not.

The races never last long when the rain starts to drop. Way too big of a safety hazard in wet conditions on dry slicks. Even with rain tires you'll still see riders drop like flies. Just look back at the Dutch round this year in WSBK.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Next Time. Run. FTP

·
Registered
944 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
You forgot to add NO HOMO to the end of that. That makes you now ghey:drunk:
I'm only homo for you sincali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spank:

LOL! Jk... No Homo Though...

But he made me laugh when I was having a shitty night of bike withdrawals so he rules for that!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts