Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a used Arata titanium system all the way back to where you would attach the can under the seat. Does anybody have a good reccomendation of where I should look for just the can? Was thinking akra carbon since I like the hexagon shape. Will have to look through a few more pictures of guys with the dual exhaust to see if that's a possible route I would like to take.

The exit at the high part is 54mm so I would like to find a can to match that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
903 Posts
You want to top that Arata system off with an Arata can?

I have this.

Full titanium (not just outer tube) Arata/Ladybird. One issue in your case. It's 60mm. You'd have to fab an adapter fitting. Maybe not for you but I love Arata quality.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was hoping to avoid making a bracket but for the right price, anything can work. PM sent.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh and I sent pm after quick glance at picture. I see how long it is so disregard that comment haha.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I myself do not know. I would still like to find the hexagon carbon akra. Buddy has one and it looks really good. Not too sure on the dual exit as I have not found one that tickles me the right way. I plan to browse the exhaust thread a little more thoroughly tonight and tomorrow to see what else is out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts