1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
What a jack ass i hope he gets caught and beat up

·
Registered
13 Posts
the one thing im not to happy about this story is that i live by were all the purse jackings have occured and last in the newscast the reporter was like "Please be aware of riders that have full gear.. be suspicious because its summer and if you see a rider with leather jacket, gloves, full face helmet then that should give you a red flag..." i was like WTF?..i got kinda annoyed!

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
the one thing im not to happy about this story is that i live by were all the purse jackings have occured and last in the newscast the reporter was like "Please be aware of riders that have full gear.. be suspicious because its summer and if you see a rider with leather jacket, gloves, full face helmet then that should give you a red flag..." i was like WTF?..i got kinda annoyed!
HAHA^ probably a FOX news reporter, typical dumbasses.

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Be very alert man when you go out riding

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
that's gotta be a gixxer, it's got a single centered headlight from what i can see

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I bet its a gixxer. Looks like it from the headlight. If you maximize the screen you can clearly see it has one single headlight, probably from a late model gixxer or possibly Ninja250. No way its a Honda.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
man its getting bad down in SoFlo.

Demented, you should stakeout a few shopping plazas and chase those mofos in ur RR!

·
Registered
483 Posts
i'd say a gixx from what little i can make out...plus the action fits the owners :D (joking).
Anyway, it's pretty stupid, i'd be a lot easier to use a scooter. All (motorized) purse snatches in my country are made using scooters since you don't even have to put a plate on the damn things if they are under 50cc.

D

·
0 Posts
man its getting bad down in SoFlo.

Demented, you should stakeout a few shopping plazas and chase those mofos in ur RR!
lol.
When I first saw that vid I freaked out 'cause it looked like the POS below, and the owner of it is probably dumb enough to start doing **** like that now...that is if he isn't dead.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
I had to laugh at first.. But then realized that is not cool..

·
Registered
68 Posts
WOW! what an ASS! seriously that would take some balls... could you imagine being that lady?! i would just stand there and be like... really? haha

·
Registered
224 Posts
Like ridas:fiddy: don't have it bad enough already. Two idiots. One, the person that claimed that it HAD to be a Honda, and Second, the idiot :icon_geekdoing the act.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts