Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been pushsarting my bike for about 8 months or so now.... ive come to the conclusion that after replacing everything in the circuit including starter battery starter relay...upgraded rect...many many fuses.....checking bas level...

all wires....
one weak link has surfaced....seems as if when i put a trailer hitch brake light as my brake light i left 1 wire unconnected...but i had to because when routed correctly...the light just stays on...at leadst now i have a working brake light.... so with 1 wire not directing current back to the battery... ive realized this might all be fixed with a stock tailight.....
well one things for sure...i can pushstart my bike uphill and 3 mphs on flats. aint this how they used to race anyway?

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
haha.... funny stuff.... Sucks man, sorry to hear that.... get 'er done!

·
Registered
693 Posts
man i bet you wake up in the mornin' and are so excited to jumpstart your bike :p man that would make me go nuts. so your telling us you cant fix it?

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
yup i don't see how you deal with that situation...i would have to fix her...push starting can't be good for you bike IMO.

·
Registered
904 Posts
resqme said:
yup i don't see how you deal with that situation...i would have to fix her...push starting can't be good for you bike IMO.
It's not the best thing, however it's not bad for it either

·
silent master
3,532 Posts
i had to do that for my former GSXR600, sucks coz you got a bike and people see you pushing the hell out of it to get it started.

i feel your pain mang!

·
Registered
924 Posts
You must look like aaaahhhhnnnaaawwwllldddd after pushing a 400lb bike each time you want to ride it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts