Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I've been riding a 2001 RC51 for the last 3 years.. As I'm starting to spend more time on the track I've decided to pickup a 600 and being a honda guy I had to go with the 600RR.. Anyways.. just thought I'd pop in and say hi..

take it easy..

-Tawheed

(btw 2001 RC51 for sale :)

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
the rc is one of the best sounding honda's out there its music to my ears welcome aboard

·
Registered
922 Posts
Rc-51 sound= heeeerrrrrreeeeeeeeee piggypiggypiggypiggy........ :bounce:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fr0ng said:
You'll love the bike. I hear the RC is kinda heavy. :shock:
Yeah I guess the RC is kind of a pig, carries it's weight well for what it is.. Biggest time you feel it is throwing it into a corner and obviously corner transitions.

I do hear the 600RR is actually 30lbs heavier than the R6.. How do you guys feel it carries it's weight??

thanks

-Tawheed

·
Registered
289 Posts
You can flick the RR into corners so easily..my friend who has a 929rr said "Damn, its like you turn a bit and the bike pulls you down!"

·
Registered
922 Posts
darkjedi said:
fr0ng said:
You'll love the bike. I hear the RC is kinda heavy. :shock:
Yeah I guess the RC is kind of a pig, carries it's weight well for what it is.. Biggest time you feel it is throwing it into a corner and obviously corner transitions.

I do hear the 600RR is actually 30lbs heavier than the R6.. How do you guys feel it carries it's weight??

thanks

-Tawheed
You'll never notice the weight. FWIW I was running all over a racetuned r6 today with my mere stock rr in the straights. And his was geared a bit lower too. :shock:
But you should see what it does to the piggee. :twisted:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts