Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My white 600rr will be here in march. I have some time to change my mind on color. I was thinking the blue looked good. If there is any one else who ordered one what color did you get?

·
Registered
118 Posts
im saving for a downpayment of $3000 or more. Probably in 2 months ill be able to pre-order my white 07.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i have 4150 so far.. but i dont know i want to see it in person...i went to look at the 06 r6's man.. that bike is beautiful.... i loved it.. i sat on .. it felt a little big compared to the cbr.. the cbr is smaller.... feels more.. molded to your body i think.. but if i dont like this 07.. i might just get an r6....but i dont know...

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,791 Posts
forget everything else & just get the CBR in white livery, that colour is the hottest thing since red/black & black.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got my bike out the door for $9500 I thought that was a good price for now.

·
Registered
148 Posts
say i get the white..and i want to chrome the rims.. that wouldnt look soo hott.. i hated the red black look on 03-06 but the 07 looks good.. i might get that or maybe all black if there is all black.. then chrome the rims out.. but man im stuck on the r6....the black one.. i wish i could get the 07 and 06 r6 put them side by side and compare them

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Wow why put a down payment. Why not just pay in cash LOL.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Yea the all black one is awesome. has some greyish lining but it looks sick.
I still like the white too - they haven't made many bikes in white recently i think.

·
Registered
148 Posts
yea im not putting any money down .. by the time it comes out ill have a pocket full of dough... much better like that.. i wanna wheelie and stuff and if i wreck ill have a payment to worry about...but yea black.. looks bad.. i just saw a pic... i need to see it in person though and price? how much.. you guys think itll hit 10000?

·
Registered
142 Posts
nemessis45 said:
I got my bike out the door for $9500 I thought that was a good price for now.
What year was that for? I got my 06' Brand new 0.0 On ODO for 8300.00 Out the door.

·
Registered
142 Posts
jfanzen said:
8300??i went to the dealership an they had black 06 0 miles for 9300 out the door....
Yup, Receipt is actually $8340.78

I went to the deler and but 500 down on the bike. I was curious how good of a deal I got so I went to antoher deler to compare prices. After talking to the sales man for a few mins and telling him I was just checking out prices and I already had a bike on hold at another deler they were willing to beat the 1st deler by $300.00. I was pretty surprised and decided to stop by a 3rd deler, he beat the 2nd deler by $700.00. So after it was all said and down just by price checking @ 2 other delers I was able to save 1k.

I guess it pays to shop around. Competition is more fierce with Bikes then cars and I guess paying the bike off in full with cash did not hurt either.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,791 Posts
jfanzen said:
8300??i went to the dealership an they had black 06 0 miles for 9300 out the door....
you got ripped off dude, tsk tsk tsk. :(

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Good choice I like the white one.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
well to do this too, but these people are cutting one our benifits and we're lossing about $3000. So i dont know, i mat lay down a lil bit less than that.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
Damn't looks like everyone is going to have the same bike as me! Well aparrently white is the hottest color because all the other ones look like complete butt.

I'm not going to pre-order but once my local dealer has a nice stock in their warehouse I'm going to go there and pay cash. Probley around mid May. That's when I got my 05. I also want to see them in person. I'm sure I won't change my mind on my color choice but everything looks much better in person.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Not so bro im gonna go put down a deposit on a red one. Red's never let me down yet. Dealer says i only need a 500 dollar deposit.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts