Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
C.F.A. member **New Joyzeeeeeee Racer YAAAA BOY
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving home soon and decided to take the bike up and store it in the garage now since it's starting to get pretty cold out. I don't own a trailer and uhaul's just too expensive so I had to work with wut I have. My parents lent me the minivan for a few weeks to move things back and forth on weekends, so I figured this weekend I'd take the bike, my stands and gear up.

Oh and for all those who are going to say just ride it!!. I'll be travelling at night 200 miles with temps in the mid 30's. Plus I have a ton of crap to take with me.

It was a pain getting it in since I did it alone but it cleared easily (I've been eating my Wheaties :confused3). I put it in with the upper on and it cleared nicely but my tie down kept rubbing the fairing so I took it off. The front wheel is right in the middle just behind the front seats and the tailgate clears nicely.
Oh and its a 2003 Dodge Caravan.

·
Registered
244 Posts
At least you had company for the 200 mile drive. Just be sure to tie it down good so if something goes wrong you don't get banged in the back of the head by your own bike.

·
C.F.A. member **New Joyzeeeeeee Racer YAAAA BOY
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
u think it'll fit in a 2001 honda odyssey?
No clue, I just used a measuring tape to triple check b4 I decided to go ahead with it.

At least you had company for the 200 mile drive. Just be sure to tie it down good so if something goes wrong you don't get banged in the back of the head by your own bike.
I had it tied down to the seat anchors. She didn't budge one bit the whole way.

What the hell did you do to that black Icon jacket?
Lol its a hooligan decay, i used to have a red/black R6 b4 my kid brother took it.

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
haha thats impressive that you did that yourself

1 - 20 of 34 Posts