Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody gonna be out there to brave the weather with me and flood? its supposed to be 63* with a 30% chance of rain.... i'm not that excited about it at this point lol..:drunk:

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
65* with a 20% chance now.... looking better as the week goes..

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hopefully you guys will luck out on weather.

There will be a lot of Assfaultjunkies there this weekend. However I won't be one of them. I'm looking to go the 16/17.

Most of the Junkies are from OH and KY that will be there. All good people, you'll see our vehicles or bikes with the logos on it, so stop by and say hi to them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I see you got an 03 600. That's my track bike. If you need something for yours let me know, I have all my street stuff I'm busy taking pics of and getting ready to sell.

I'm 99% sure I'm done with street riding.

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think its going to turn out to be a decent day tomorrow.. still showing 66* but as long as there is a bit of sun i'm good with that. i'll be sure to beat up on all those asphaltjunkie guys in the beginner class lol.. j/k i doubt i fast tomorrow, just need to work on being smooth and learning. thanks for the heads up on parts. i rock track fairings on the street so im not really in need of anything..

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'll be there.

2 black 600rr's (08 track and 06 street, "just in case") on a ghetto fabulous wood trailer behind an Explorer.

Say hi and help me with my suspension. I don't know what I'm doing with it.

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be there.

2 black 600rr's (08 track and 06 street, "just in case") on a ghetto fabulous wood trailer behind an Explorer.

Say hi and help me with my suspension. I don't know what I'm doing with it.
damn guess i shoulda checked this today lol.. i was on the red and white 600 that wiped out in turn 4 right after lunch...:drunk:

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hear there were a ton of bails today :(
yea man.. it was super slick out there.. i was trying to take it easy and watching the go pro i wasnt doing anything different through turn 4 when i wrecked. was barely into the throttle and it just stepped out on me and the rest was history..:drunk:

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damnit bro. that sucksss!!!! time for a winter rebuild mang.:drunk:
definitely man! landing on your ass from 6ft in the air going 50mph sucks lol.. i feel like i got a penicillin shot in basic again..

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
definitely man! landing on your ass from 6ft in the air going 50mph sucks lol.. i feel like i got a penicillin shot in basic again..
hahahahaha, definitely sucks. glad youre alright mang.:drunk:
try flipping thru the air at between 60-70mph, right in front of 2 riders and then landing and tumbling another 100ft or so up a hill.
land on the same exact side that got injured from another 100mph+ getoff 3 weeks prior on a track right across the street. :crackup::crackup:

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hahahahaha, definitely sucks. glad youre alright mang.:drunk:
try flipping thru the air at between 60-70mph, right in front of 2 riders and then landing and tumbling another 100ft or so up a hill.
land on the same exact side that got injured from another 100mph+ getoff 3 weeks prior on a track right across the street. :crackup::crackup:
i'm not down lmao... hopefully i dont do that but if the track bug continues i'm sure it will lol..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts