Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Uhm, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't family values Newt the one leading the crusade against Bill Clinton when the whole Monica Lewinsky crap went down? Something about him no longer being a suitable roll model...

I agree with Newt, sex lives shouldn't be on the table... But he's the one that started it, but now that it's his turn it's somehow immoral and wrong? The hypocrisy is re-fricken-diculous. This windbag goes on and on about family values and all kinds of moral/religious platitudes but he's cheating on his wives left and right.

How this sociopath is still in the race I will never know...

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
pbeaul;[URL="tel:3347214" said:
3347214[/URL]]Uhm, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't family values Newt the one leading the crusade against Bill Clinton when the whole Monica Lewinsky crap went down? Something about him no longer being a suitable roll model...

I agree with Newt, sex lives shouldn't be on the table... But he's the one that started it, but now that it's his turn it's somehow immoral and wrong? The hypocrisy is re-fricken-diculous. This windbag goes on and on about family values and all kinds of moral/religious platitudes but he's cheating on his wives left and right.

How this sociopath is still in the race I will never know...
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
the fact he runs on virtue and values and such does.

he def had a strong comeback to to mr king. but fact is, Newt is a liar and a cheat.
he will NOT be a good president for us. period.

i cant believe how well he did in S.C. what a bunch of dupes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts