Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got mine and put the bike up on it for the winter. Problem is, seems my bike leans to the right when on the stand. Anyone else?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Yes me RC51 does that with the pitbull rear stand. I never figured out if the spool bosses on the swingarm aren't welded at the same height or if the stand is slightly off. I wouldn't worry about it, mine is rock solid anyways.

N

·
0 Posts
Leans to the right? Really? Mine doesn't do that. So long as it's resting on the stand you should be fine.

·
Registered
116 Posts
yep! mine does the same. its pretty stable though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mine doesnt do it.

·
Registered
604 Posts
smwilli said:
heres a pic. you can kinda tell thats it's leaning. It's not the cement. I alredy took a level to it to check it.
Mine doesn't lean.
from your pic. you can hardly notice it. as long as it's stable i wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I just grabbed a tape measure and went from the level floor to the centre of each spool. It is just under a 1/4 inch difference and the bike leans to the right. Really its nothing, and it is rock solid when you push on the bike side to side.
I wouldn't be busting Pit Bulls chops over something small like that. The stands are beautiful and the lift stands that go under the pegs are especially nice.

·
Registered
783 Posts
No idea, if it was something important I would investigate further. Its the kind of thing where only the mentally disturbed Honda owners would notice who have to make sure everything is absolutely perfect.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts