Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i am shopping for my first CBR and i have a question about the difference in bikes. I see the term 49 state bike, and i want to get some clarification on what exactly that means. Also i live in California, if my state is not the state included in that 49 states, what would i need to do to register it in California. There are a number of deals out there that i would like to take advantage of, but i just want to know what to expect if i go after them. How much would it cost me to get the bike legally able to ride on the streets. Thanks for your help.

·
Professional smart @ss
2,345 Posts
So i am shopping for my first CBR and i have a question about the difference in bikes. I see the term 49 state bike, and i want to get some clarification on what exactly that means. Also i live in California, if my state is not the state included in that 49 states, what would i need to do to register it in California. There are a number of deals out there that i would like to take advantage of, but i just want to know what to expect if i go after them. How much would it cost me to get the bike legally able to ride on the streets. Thanks for your help.

to register a 49 state bike here in cali the miles must be at least 7500

1 - 4 of 4 Posts