Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a question and ask for recommendations.

It gets pretty hot here in MO (to me anyway) and I am looking for a chest/spine protection vest instead of wearing my heavy riding jacket.. I have been looking at the off road vests (fox/thor/etc) Anyone have any recommendations of something that you wear or have worn??

Thanks in advance

Brad

·
Registered
101 Posts
I use the A*'s bionic race vest, but only under something with abrasion resistance.

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
I have this icon regulator vest the spine protector is outstanding but its kind of funny I never wear it for the same reason everyone else is saying your still leaving your arms out there to smear your dna all over the asphalt.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
91 Posts
I just got the Forcefield Pro Sub4 back protector a couple of days ago from 303Cycle. One of the vendors here. I was looking at the Bionic SP Vest at first but after hours of research upgraded on to the Sub4. BEST protection out there in terms of testing. Hopefully i never have to find out how good it works but will ride assured that i'm well protected.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just got the Forcefield Pro Sub4 back protector a couple of days ago from 303Cycle. One of the vendors here. I was looking at the Bionic SP Vest at first but after hours of research upgraded on to the Sub4. BEST protection out there in terms of testing. Hopefully i never have to find out how good it works but will ride assured that i'm well protected.
I bought the prosub 4 too But if you want a forcefield protector with built in chest protection they have http://www.podiumsuperbike.com/store/catalog/l-forcefield extreme harness back flite-2.jpg that has the pro l2 back not the sub 4 which is why i passed on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.