Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I bought my first RR today. I don't need to tell you guys what the feeling is like.

Problem: I didn't really plan the purchasing of the bike (it was love at first sight) so I don't have a manual yet.

Qestion: I know you all know this...what does the B indicate on the display?

Should I be concerned?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
It's jsut a nother odometer. It has to so if you want one to take care of your nilage on hte take one one fore your trip that your taking you can do it. Reset one every time you fill up and the other at teh beginning of your ride and keep it running when you need to fill up again until you reach your destination to find out how far you have gone. You should really read your manual. Alot of questions you could ask will be covered by reading it and you will know your bike better.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mabbottusmc said:
It's jsut a nother odometer. It has to so if you want one to take care of your nilage on hte take one one fore your trip that your taking you can do it. Reset one every time you fill up and the other at teh beginning of your ride and keep it running when you need to fill up again until you reach your destination to find out how far you have gone. You should really read your manual. Alot of questions you could ask will be covered by reading it and you will know your bike better.
Thanks for the response and the advice. Yeah, I bought the bike on a whim so I don't have a manual yet, once I get it believe me it's my bible I won't be asking stupid questions unless I really need to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts