Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a bunch on ebay, all from hong kong or china, does anybody know if these things are worth the money, and if not, then does anybody know where i can get a set worth the money? thanks

·
Registered
760 Posts
its all a risk you just gotta jump in. im awaiting mine as we speak from cbrfairings.com you can custom make your own on there site

·
Registered
760 Posts
yeah im waiting im gonna do a review on mine if i grt them if you can wait a lil bit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I recently bought a set from hong kong (auctmart) and I think they are worth the money. The paint job is pretty good. A few minor imperfections here and there but overall it looks good. Fitment was O.K. It wasnt 100% perfect, but with a little wiggling/dremmeling it worked out. Also another thing that was a concern for me was heat protection. There is none. I had to buy heat shielding seperatly and I also wrapped headers/pipe. After it was all said and done, I think it was worth it.

·
Registered
760 Posts
you will see my review also if you wanna track it till then we have a thread in vendor exp. section.title has anyone tried.......

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
ive heard all kinds of different stories, but the most part they are ok. i wasn going to buy them as well. but i decided to buy race fairings cause i just want to piant them flat black, i dont want to do that to my oem's. but i will if i have to. good luck, i heard auctmart has the best fitting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts